Tuesday, August 03, 2004

All hail, Augustus!

New month but that's just about all that's new! It's time to recuperate from PALA and the PC Fair. Spent some money for minor upgrades (but the bill wasn't minor!) In lieu of nothing interesting, allow me to provide some public service.

Recently, my dad and I went to the registration office in Desa Mall, Kepong to apply for the new MyKad. Let me tell you, red-tape has definitely been cut short! My dad settled his in 20 minutes (he gets the Warga Emas treatment) but I had to wait for three hours! Still, not bad considering some of my friends had to wait for more than four...

It's not that much hassle to apply. All you need to bring is your old IC. Passport and Driver's License are optional. Bring extra cash if you want to use your MyKad as a Touch & Go or MEPS Cash card. I encourage all of you who haven't applied to do so now. It's free, it's fast, it's convenient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home