Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Back to work!

After a week of much-needed break, it's time to crack the whip again! Currently, I'm working on two projects that one of which I consider as slightly off the left field. This unique job is a taerobics soundtrack for a consultation firm. After a one-and-a-half hour discussion, I am required to create a music programme that is as flexible as the workout regime. Now THAT'S what I call a challenge! Am starting work very, very soon and looking forward for the beta-testing in Old Bandar Sri Damansara where I'll be throwing kicks and punches myself!

For all of you who've been raving about how good Spider Man 2 is over the first one, I've got a spoiler. Here's a little preview of what's to come in Spider Man 3 (courtesy of Yasin. Thanks, bro!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home