Monday, July 05, 2004

Satu lagi enjeksyen

Like I could use another mishap... I twisted my left ankle while walking through a dark car park on my way to meet a friend last night. Man, it was excrutiating! There was a recess on the newly laid tarmac and I stepped right into the sucker.

This year seems to be the year for physical injuries. First, I busted the second toe on my left foot by dropping a full can of soya bean milk... and soy milk is supposed to be good for you! Second, I slipped on some flower petals and plunged right into the longkang: injuring both my arms (very deep cuts!) and right knee... also tore my favourite (and only) South Park T-shirt. Third, I had the back thing and now this?? Five more months to year's end, I shudder to think what's in store for me, injury-wise.

I was so looking forward to my first week at the gym... I just registered last week! Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home