Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Back in action

After a long hiatus since my surgery, I am back on track (well, almost).

I have been appointed as vocal producer for Malaysia's version of the official Beijing Olympics theme song. Good, isn't it (that we have a malay version)? Many thanks to Jack Teo of Universal Music Malaysia for hooking me up and Sean and the rest of the gang at MyMoosic for your confidence in yours truly. Thanks a whole bunch!

Everyone's involvement is voluntary upon invitation and the fact that I get to produce the likes of Ning Baizura, Jaclyn Victor, Daniel Lee, Dayang Nurfaizah, David 'Trima Kasey' Arumugam, Faizal Tahir, Ahlifiqir and Nikki (to name but just a few) is too enticing an invitation for me to turn down! A roster of around 40 acts to produce... I hope to chew this big piece I've bitten.

It's quite an experience, I must say. I discovered that Malaysia still has some 'undiscovered' (or underrated, rather) gems the likes of James Baum and Johnson Wee. Look out for these guys! It's off to work now for me. Will be right back really soon. Thanks to all the well-wishers, you guys take care now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home