Friday, April 15, 2005

It's official

To date, 2nd of April 2005 was the best day ever, for me. For obvious reasons, the day was extraordinarily joyous for two families. The ceremony was simple and direct, no frills, no pantuns, no cakap bunga-bunga. My family came, did what they had to do and left (after a sumptous meal, of course!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Having to adhere to traditions, I had to make myself scarce at a nearby mamak restaurant, sipping on teh-o-ais-limau, calling a couple of friends and amusing myself with my new 'old' Tungsten T. I tell you, that was the fastest one hour in my life.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Later in the afternoon, I made my appearance. The day marked not only our engagement but it was also my fiancee's 26th birthday. I guess no one can top up this year's birthday 'present'. They can try...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

For more entries, visit Kudo and KT's sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home