Friday, February 11, 2005

Has anyone seen my...?

This is a pic of a STAR Award presented annually by Mediacorp, Singapore for outstanding achievements in broadcasting and entertainment. Back in 2001, I bagged one of these babies for the "Best Theme Song" category for a drama series called The Challenge with a song I wrote called Guang Mang (performed by William So). Here's the sad part: it was accepted on my behalf and I never got a glimpse of it. After much inquiries, I found out that my rep (Universal) didn't have it with them and the person who allegedly went up to receive the award no longer works for them. To date, no one seems to know where the award is... I bet it's sitting nicely on someone's shelf next to their golf trophies and commemorative trinkets. Ah, well, at least I am in their Hall of Fame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home