Saturday, July 03, 2004

Meet Hannah...

This is one of many friends I made in the course of my work. An aspiring singer and an accomplished pianist (among MANY other things), I met Hannah when a record label assigned me and my colleague, Jack Teo, to produce mixed demos for her then-management as a pitch for a recording contract.

Photo courtesy of www.hannahsarahtan.comWhat strikes me most about this former Miss Malaysia Petite is, I didn't expect someone as 'hot' as Hannah to also be so sweet. When you've worked with loads of singers and actresses as I do, one can't help but to be stereotypical towards these artistes. This, however, IMHO, doesn't apply to Hannah. Hannah, I wish you all the best and let's get stuffed with coffee and cakes soon! Take the time to visit Hannah at her official website at www.hannahsarahtan.com.

Trabye's take: Yes, people, she CAN actually sing...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home